You will need to bring
Proof of Citizenship
- Certified U.S. birth certificate; or
- Previous fully valid U.S. Passport; or
- Report of Birth Abroad; or
- Certification of Birth Abroad; or
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization
- Personal photo identification such as a
driver's license plus a photocopy of
identification (front and back)
- One photograph, 2 x 2 square,
with a white or off-white background.
- Photographs must meet U.S. Passport
- You may either bring acceptable
photos or you may have your passport
photos taken at the City of Woodinville for
$12 plus tax when you apply for your passport
Two separate payments are needed at the time of application:
- When applying at a designated acceptance
the execution fee will be paid
separately and should
be made payable to
the City of Woodinville (cash, check, Visa or MasterCard)
- Another payment (check or money order only) payable to 'U.S. Depart. of State" for application and expedite fee, if applicable
The Woodinville Police Department
is a Passport Acceptance Facilty for the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs, Office of Passport Services.
All applicants must be present at time of application.
under age16 must be accompanied by both parents.
current fees to ensure that your payment is
correct. This is the only official website
for downloadable forms, current requirements
and fees, travel warnings, and Consular Information
Sheets on every country in the world.
, please visit the U.S.
Department of State website at
Page last modified:
March 9, 2017