print this page   advanced search
header right
top of navigation

generic picture representing page content
main image shadow
page header image of woodinville for use when printing
dotted line Doing Business in Woodinville

picture Business Registration
Conducting business in Woodinville requires that you be licensed by the City. Licensing gives the City vital information for its emergency response personnel. Learn how easy it is to get your license.

Short Term Rentals
If you rent out your home three or more times a year for a period of less than 30 days, you may be required by state law to collect and remit retail sales tax. Click here for more information from the Washington State Department of Revenue.

picture Sign Code Regulations
Advertising signs are a vital marketing tool for many businesses. Learn more about sign regulations.
picture Home Business Requirements
A home business is one conducted from a primary residence. It requires a home occupation permit prior to operation. Learn how to apply for a permit.

Admission Tax Forms

Admissions Tax Steps

Admissions Tax Registration Form

Quarterly Admissions Tax Return Form


Door-to-Door Canvassers, Peddlers and Solicitors License and Permit

If you would like to peddle, solicit, or canvas door to door within the City of Woodinville, you must obtain a City business license. In addition to a business license, you must obtain a Master Peddler License as well as a Peddler's Permit for each individual solicitor. See WMC 5.04 for more information.


Page last modified: January 30, 2018

How do I background image
preload navigation image 1 but do not display preload navigation image 2 but do not display preload navigation image 3 but do not display preload navigation image 4 but do not display preload navigation image 5 but do not display preload navigation image 6 but do not display