City of Woodinville legal and land use permit notices, and selected notices of general interest, are posted as a convenience to our Web customers. Posting at this location does not constitute legal notification and does not replace other required notification (e. g. mailed notices, posting of the project site, etc.) Notices are removed when the event date or comment period has expired. If you need additional information about a particular posted notice, please contact the staff person identified on the notice.
CANCELLED - Parks & Recreation Commission Meeting of October 2, 2014
The Woodinville Parks & Recreation Commission has cancelled its Regular Meeting of October 2, 2014.
City Council Special Meeting - September 23, 2014
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CITY COUNCIL MEETING
PURPOSE: The Woodinville City Council has scheduled a Special Meeting, in the City Council Chambers at Woodinville City Hall, to consider and potentially take action regarding the following items:
• Executive Session(s) regarding matters of potential or actual litigation and real estate purchase
• Approval of Claims Dated September 23, 2014
• Approval of Payroll Dated September 23, 2014
• Approval of Addendum 1 with Ogden, Murphy, Wallace
• Approval of Addendum 2 with West Coast Code Consultants
• Public Hearing: 2015 – 2016 Revenue Sources
• Receive and File Police Department Mid-Year Crime and Traffic Report
• Seconding Reading and Adoption of Ordinance No. 592: Allow On-Street Parking in Old Town Area
• Continued Public Hearing: First Reading of Ordinance No. 588: 2014 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
• Review and Discussion of Proposals for Rehabilitation of Old Woodinville Schoolhouse
• City Policy for Funding of Human Service Grants
Note: Agenda items are subject to change.
DATE/TIME: September 23, 2014
Complete Announcement Details
Woodinville Lodging Tax Advisory Committee September 18, 2014
MEETING DATE: Thursday, September 18, 2014
TIME: 3:00 – until approximately 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Woodinville City Hall
Continued Public Hearing - Ordinance No. 588 2014 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
PURPOSE: The Woodinville City Council will continue their public hearing to receive testimony regarding adoption of Ordinance No. 588, regarding the proposed 2014 Comprehensive Plan Amendments, which include (a) amendment of the Parks Element of the Comprehensive Plan and the Parks, Recreation and Open Space Plan; and (b) addition of projects to the Capital Facilities Element and the 2013-2018 Capital Improvement Plan.
Public Hearing - Revenue Sources - September 23, 2014
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Woodinville City Council will conduct a Public Hearing on Revenue Sources, including discussion of any possible property tax increase, as part of the biennial budget review for the 2015-2016 Woodinville City Biennial Budget.
Complete Announcement Details
Public Hearing - Ordinance No. 590 - Revise WMC Section 15.04.060 to clarify when street frontage improvements are required
PURPOSE: The Woodinville Planning Commission will conduct a public hearing to receive testimony regarding adoption of Ordinance No. 590 - to clarify when street frontage improvements are required. The proposed changes include amendments to Chapter 15.04.060 of the Woodinville Municipal Code.