Peddler's License

Peddlers, Door-to-Door Canvassers & Solicitors License & Permit

To peddle, solicit, or canvas door-to-door within the City of Woodinville, you must obtain a:

  • City Business License - Businesses apply for a City endorsement via the Washington State Department of Revenue (DOR) Business Licensing Service. Both City and DOR fees apply.
  • Master Peddler License - Businesses apply by completing the Master Peddler License Application (PDF). A City licensing fee applies.
  • Peddler's Permit - The business is required to provide a Peddler's Permit Application (PDF) for individuals that will be going door-to-door within Woodinville City limits. Door-to-door activities are not permitted until the individual has been issued the permit and identification by the City. No additional fees required.

Send completed Master Peddler License and Peddler Permit applications via email, fax, or mail. Fees can be paid via check or over the phone via credit card.

See Woodinville Municipal Code 5.04 for more information.