Permit Application Forms
Looking for a sign permit application? Need to complete a State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) checklist? Need to apply for a conditional use permit? Submit land use, building, and other permit application forms online using our Permit Portal. Printable Permit Application Forms are also available.
Most permits require an inspection by a Building Inspector, Civil Engineer, Fire Inspector, or Planner. Find how and who to contact for different types of permits by visiting our Permit Portal.
- Is my property within the City of Woodinville?
- Why should I get a permit?
- When is a building permit required?
- How do I obtain a permit?
- How long does it take to get a permit?
- How much does a permit cost?
- What should be included in the plan sets, and how should they be prepared?
- Do I need an architect or engineer to prepare my plans?
- Do I need to hire a contractor if I can do the work myself?
- Does the City inspect the work?
- What happens if I start work without a building permit?
- Do I need a permit to remove a tree?
- How do I obtain electrical permits?
- How do I obtain water, sewer, and/or septic removal?
- What should be done with construction and demolition waste?