Right-of-Way Permits

Public rights-of-way include all public streets and property dedicated to use for streets, together with property reserved for public utilities, transmission lines and extensions, walkways, and sidewalks.

You need a Right-of-Way Permit for any land disturbing activities in the right-of-way, including trenching, boring, potholing, landscaping, replacement, or modification of driveways. Below are some basic links to application forms and how to apply online.    

Right-of-Way Permit Application & Important Forms 

To apply for a Right-of-Way Permit, you'll need a completed application form and related plans, including a traffic control plan. 

  • Submit permit application requests through the City's online Permit Portal.
  • A complete right of way permit application includes required plans, supporting documents, and fees.