How do I obtain water, sewer, and/or septic removal?

Water and sewer services are provided by the Woodinville Water District. Their requirements are available on the Woodinville Water District website. They also have available information on existing water and sewer connections.

Septic approval is done through the Public Health - Seattle and King County. Septic requirements are available on Seattle and King County Environmental Health's On-Site Sewage System Program page. They also have available designs of existing septic systems.

Show All Answers

1. Is my property within the City of Woodinville?
2. Why should I get a permit?
3. When is a building permit required?
4. How do I obtain a permit?
5. How long does it take to get a permit?
6. How much does a permit cost?
7. What should be included in the plan sets, and how should they be prepared?
8. Do I need an architect or engineer to prepare my plans?
9. Do I need to hire a contractor if I can do the work myself?
10. Does the City inspect the work?
11. What happens if I start work without a building permit?
12. Do I need a permit to remove a tree?
13. How do I obtain electrical permits?
14. How do I obtain water, sewer, and/or septic removal?
15. What should be done with construction and demolition waste?