Skip To Content
City of Woodinville
Click to toggle Menu

Peddlers License

Door-to-Door Canvassers, Peddlers, and Solicitors License and Permit

If you would like to peddle, solicit, or canvas door-to-door within the City of Woodinville, you must obtain a City business license.  In addition to a business license, you must also obtain a Master Peddler License and a Peddler's Permit for each individual solicitor.  See WMC 5.04 for more information.