Skip To Content
City of Woodinville
Click to toggle Menu

Concealed Pistol Permit

NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Concealed Pistol License renewal services will be available on a limited basis starting May 3, 2021. Applications for NEW Concealed Pistol Licenses can not be processed at this time.

SERVICE ALTERNATIVES:  Please visit the King County Sheriff's Office Website  for a list of alternative locations where you may apply for a Concealed Pistol License. 

We have been made aware that residents frequently run across online advertisements and websites inviting them to apply for licenses through private, third party companies. However, to obtain a Washington State Concealed Pistol License, you must apply with the county sheriff in which you reside or the city police (if you reside within city limits).

Woodinville residents may apply for a Concealed Pistol License (CPL) through the Police Department located at City Hall.  Due to processing requirements, applications are accepted on Mondays and Thursdays, by appointment only.

To set up your appointment, please call the Police Department at 425.877.2279.  

Concealed Pistol License fees*

  • New license $49.25
  • Renewal $32 (within 90 days prior to expiration)
  • Late renewal $42 (within 90 days after expiration)
  • Replacement $10 (lost or stolen)

*Fees are only payable by check to the "King County Sheriff's Office" and are non-refundable.

Concealed Pistol Application Form

Residents can find the application form online through the King County Sheriff's Office website.

Do I need a Concealed Pistol License?

By law, you must have a CPL when you are 1) carrying a pistol concealed on your person and/ or 2) carrying or placing a loaded pistol in a vehicle.