Skip To Content
City of Woodinville
Click to toggle Menu

Woodinville Works

Report an Issue

If this is an emergency, call 911.

Use Woodinville Works to let the City know about problems with roads, parks, and more. With this tool, you can submit a service request and stay updated on issue progress, local information, and events.

If you are reporting a police matter such as a parking, traffic complaint or any non-emergency incident, please call our 24-hour communications center at (206) 296-3311 or report online for non-emergent crimes.

If you are reporting an issue related to water or sewer service or leaks, please contact Woodinville Water District at (425) 487-4100.

If you are reporting an issue related to garbage or recycling collection, please contact Waste Management at (800) 592-9995.

Woodinville Works: Where You Live, Where You Care
Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play